I am a freelance videographer. I am self taught, via websites like Lynda.com and VideoCopilot.net. I have spent years studying and researching the proper methods and procedures to create special effects, proper photography, videography, editing, color grading, website design, and many many other areas of multimedia. with an emphasis on video. I also dabble in digital painting. I have an awesome Wacom display that allows me to paint directly on the screen real time. All the digital pictures shown in the gallery to the left, and in the gallery link, were done by me using my Wacom tablets.
I am proud of my work, and I am very passionate about creating quality videos, graphics, and photos. I have been gaining more and more experience over the last 4-6 years, and feel confident that if I say I can do something, I will get as close to my explanation as possible. I made my first publicly released video in Sept. of 2012. If you wish to contact me please feel free, but, be aware that I do this part-time. I try to complete as much work, as fast as I can, but you may have to wait some time before I can meet to discuss your ideas for a video.
2013 - I am working at a construction company full time, as their Senior Estimator and GPS specialist. 50 Hungry Lions Studio is a dream of mine, which I hope to grow larger, further down the road. This site is a portfolio, or showcase for the work I have done. I also created the site, starting from a blank canvas, using HTML5 and CSS3.
Thank you for visiting. Follow me on Twitter below
Videography Gear 2012
- Nikon D800 (full frame)
- Nikon D7000 (cropped frame)
- 2 standard tripods, one w/fluid head
- One SpeedLight Nikon SB-700
- Jag35 Rig with D|focus (follow focus)
- Atomos Ninja 2 - Records ProRes/DNxHD directly
- Tascam DR-40 (4-track audio)
- Botero 6'x7' Green Screen (portable)
- DV Creator 1 - Lowell Light Kit. (3 Lights)
- Lenses (still collecting)
- Nikon 18-105mm zoom
- Nikon 35mm and 50 mm prime
- Can rent lenses (Through local rental house)
Click Here for Software I Own
After Effects Plugins
- Optical Flares 2
- Action Essentials 2 (stock explosions,etc.)
- Element 3D